Buy BLACK TAR HEROIN Online.
What is BLACK TAR HEROIN?
Buy BLACK TAR HEROIN is a free base form of heroin that is sticky like tar or hard like coal. Its dark color is the result of crude processing methods that leave behind impurities. Despite its name, black tar can also be dark orange or dark brown in appearance. It is generally less expensive than other forms of heroin.
Buy BLACK TAR HEROIN is usually produced in Mexico and generally contains a very low percentage of pure heroin. It is, however, faster and easier to produce and therefore cheaper than other forms of heroin.
How to use?
In some parts of the United States, especially the lower states, black tar may be the only form of heroin that is available. Many users do not inject.
- Grinding into a powder form: This is one of the more popular ways of consuming black tar to those who do not wish to use needles. The black tar heroin is put into some sort of blender and mixed in with lactose. This creates a fine black powder product that can be easily snorted.
- Water looping: Water looping is when a user places the heroin in an empty eye dropper bottle, or a syringe with the needle removed. The user allows the heroin to completely dissolve into water and the solution is dropped into the nose. This at times can be wasteful if a user allows too much of the solution to go down the throat.
- Vaporizing (Chasing the dragon): A user puts the heroin on a piece of foil and heats the foil with a lighter underneath it. The user uses a straw or similar apparatus and inhales the vapor.
- Drinking: This is less common due to the wastefulness, but it is done similar to the water looping method. Instead of being delivered through the nose, the solution is swallowed.
- Suppository: The most effective route of administration which does not require a needle, accomplished by delivering a solution (via syringe) or lubricated mass of the narcotic deep into the rectum or vagina. This can lead to internal bleeding
Side effects of BLACK TAR HEROIN
General effects of heroin, no matter the color, are the same. These include:
- Collapsed veins (from intravenous use)
- Damaged tissue (where drug is ingested)
- Infection of the heart lining and valves
- Abscesses (swollen tissue filled with pus)
- Constipation and stomach cramps
- Liver and kidney disease
- Lung disease
- Mental disorders
- Erectile dysfunction in men
- Irregular menstrual cycles in women